Sunday, July 20, 2008

God's Grace (among the chaos)


I love what god's grace means and I have always loved the way my mom's mother would express "there but for the grace of god go I." I had heard it so many times but never fully understood it as it is a rather profound idea of god's amazing love for us. anytime she would see an individual with special needs, she would first thank god and then say, "there but for the grace of god go I." what she meant was it was god's grace that she was not stricken with a disability or other challenge. It was not because her parents had paid money, prayed harder or loved god more that she wasn't challenged in some way. It was simply god's grace. so, my blog is titled to remember that among all the chaos in my life, I am still reminded, grateful and blessed for god's grace.

No comments: