Sunday, July 20, 2008

This time is for real...

ok, truth be told, I have started multiple blogs. the reason I have not kept up with it? forgot my password..... pretty stupid I know. but that's what happens when you have kids- they turn your brain to mush. but now, this is saved as a favorite, so I have no excuse!
few things this blog will be used for:
  1. record important events, post pics, etc. for my family/friends and for me to remember these beautiful, crazy, hectic times.
  2. post my scrapbook, altered art in hopes of one day being published
  3. since I am awful at journlaling in my notebook maybeI can be more diligent about this.
  4. lastly I have seen the early signs of some mild post partum.... I don't want to be on anti-depressants. I want to be proactive and open up about all this. being a mom to two kids is a challenge and I am proud of myself and all my accomplishments!

No comments: